the Christopher Huntpractice
architectural and building design for residential development


 CIAT - Architectural home extension plans Marlow

Site Menu                   Christopher Hunt Marlow









Home Building UK

Home building in the UK usually requires the homeowner or client to comply with several layers of legislation where they need to employ the relevant professionals to compile the required drawings and documents and to guide them through the maze of requirements.

UK home building requires a dedicated and experienced designer.  This could be an architect, technician, building surveyor or any other person with the required levels of expertise and skills.

All home building UK professionals will require a fee for their services which is either on a time based arrangement or a fixed fee for the task in hand. Some building designers involved in speculative development can take on a commission for the Planning Permission element on a 'no win no fee' basis long before the blood sucking ambulance chasers of the legal profession for Personal injury claims got involved in this practice.

However, for a no win no fee arrangement with a building designer, the actual agreed fee for a successful Planning Approval will probably be twice the usual fee to cater for the lost or refused projects. 

NOTE - These are general discussion articles only.


Quick Enquiry Form


Client Area:-

  Visit our Social Network Pages

 Visit Christopher Hunt Google plus page visit christopher hunt pinterest page visit christopher hunt facebook page 

houzz page for The Christopher Hunt Practice 

google reviews for christopher hunt practice

Work Areas                 

Architectural and Building Design Services - for planning permission and building regulations within Marlow, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Bucks, Berks and Oxon areas.

Residential development for household extensions, conversions and new dwellings.

Measured surveys and roof inspection reports. Drawing plans on cad and specifications for planning permission, planning consent, planning approval, local authority approvals, building surveys and party wall act.

Chartered Architectural Technologists belong to CIAT (the Chartered institute of Architectural Technologists).

Key search phrases include - building designers, extend your home, extension guide, permitted development, planning advice, planning guide, planning gain.

Article of the month:- Home building design ideas....

House extension designer marlow high wycombe maidenhead 

Remodeling and Home Design